Our domiciliary care service can be adapted to suit each individual person and we encourage you to talk to us openly and honestly so that we can match you with the best level of care and service possible.
This tailormade support can enable our clients to:
- Maintain a level of independence whilst receiving any necessary care.
- Ensure that they are matched with the ideal care package and carer.
- Guarantee that the service they receive is cost effective and meets any bespoke needs.
The services we provide are vast, and can include:
Help around the home
- Shopping services
- Bathing services
- Laundry and cleaning services
Help outside the home
- Companionship and assistance for carrying out chores, for example going to the shops or visiting a friend
- Company and help for any excursion, such as a walk, day trip or outing
- Emergency Home Care
- Hospital discharge service
- Support for when family members or full-time carers are on holiday
- Home Care for Christmas and New Year
- 24-hour live-in care
- Night sitting or sleep-over services
- Morning or night routine assistance
- Condition-led care
- End of life care
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the services we offer. We are always happy to answer any questions as well as be innovative in our approach to meet particular needs and go that extra mile for you.